Terms & Conditions
Due to Social Distancing guidelines we are going to implement the following changes:-
SETTING UP STANDS :
DUE TO THE NEW ONE WAY SYSTEM OF THIS WEDDING SHOW The procedure for setting up of your stands will be slighty different :
EACH EXHIBITOR WILL BE GIVEN AN ENTRANCE TO USE so you will be able to get to your stand quicker. You will also have a TIME SLOT FOR ARRIVAL which we feel will ensure a safe and more distanced approach to setting up your stand. Your co-operation would be greatly appreciated.
You may also find that due to the revised layout system your stand is in a different position, however the one way route and 2 metre rules will give everyone the same equal opportunities.
ENTRY COVID 19 procedures:-
ADDITIONAL SIGNAGE will be in place both outside and inside the venue to support Social distancing guidelines.
We will have additional team members outside and inside the venue to help control social distancing measures .
Hand sanitiser stations on entrance.
The wedding show will be a TICKET ONLY EVENT maximum 2 persons per ticket.
All attendees will be required to wear face coverings unless exempt.
No one under age of 16 is permitted into the event.
With the new controlled entrance system, you will find this allows you more time with potential customers interested in your service .
Updated terms and conditions:-
1) YOUR STANDS SHOULD BE SET UP NO LATER THAN 10.45 am and dressed to a high standard.
Please ensure all walkways, aisles and Fire and Emergency exits are kept clear at all times during setting up and ensure everything is securely packed away. Any vacant stands after this time may be reallocated or dismantled with no refund offered.
Health and safety guidelines must be adhered to during this process and throughout the show.
2) THE SHOW WILL OPEN AT 11AM UNTIL 3PM.
3) STAND BOUNDARIES : ALL OF YOUR EQUIPMENT, STAFF AND FURNITURE MUST FIT IN THE SPACE YOU'VE BOOKED.
Exhibitors who have booked a 6ft stand must be behind or to the side and NOT IN FRONT of there stands during the duration of this show.
Exhibitors who have booked a 12ft stand if set back could stand in front of there stand but mustn't stand or block the walkway aisle. We recommend you stand to the side.
A 6ft × 2ft stand maximum 1PERSON per stand and all exhibitors must wear face coverings ( unless exempt ).
A 12ft x 2ft stand maximum 2 PERSONS per stand and must wear face coverings ( unless exempt)
In addition to the above, Car companies may have 1 person per car outside venue only.
We recommend you bring your own hand sanitiser for your stand.
We reserve the right to restrict or alter a display if extra space has been taken and restrict the running of any mechanical or any other items the organisers deem to be a danger or annoyance to any other exhibitor.
No liability will be accepted for any damage or loss to stand, products or equipment.
Exhibitors and staff must adhere to health and safety requirements.
3) PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TABLECLOTHS AS THESE AREN'T SUPPLIED.
4) If you have requested electric please bring your own extension lead and ensure your equipment has a VALID PAT CERTIFICATE and all electrical leads are taped down securely behind your stand.
5) WEDDING VEHICLES WILL BE GIVEN A DESIGNATED SPACE.
MAXIMUM 2 VEHICLES PER COMPANY and 1 attendant per car
The organiser will request spaces for your vehicles but cannot be held responsible should the venue be unable to do this.
6) PROMOTING NON-EXHIBITORS : YOU MUSTN'T PROMOTE ANY NON EXHIBITORS at the event.
Please note that the giving out of leaflets / promotional literature is restricted to your stand space area to prevent impairment to fellow exhibitors.
7 ) Each exhibitor will ensure they have sufficient insurance cover for their exhibited goods and people accompanying or working with them during the show
8) IMPORTANTNOTE:- Due to COVID restrictions and new showground terms and conditions I am unable to offer our normal refreshment services for this show, so there will only be bottled water only on your stand. Also there will be no outside catering this time so please ensure you bring your own food and refreshments.
If THE SHOW is cancelled for any reason outside of our control KBEVENT will not be liable for any costs or losses incurred by the exhibitor. A charge will be due for this particular show towards pre-advertising and administration costs should a cancellation take place.This clause includes but is not limited to severe weather conditions and any decision by the organiser to cancel the show will be deemed the correct decision.
Thank you for your support and understanding.